Recognised for redefining the landscape of hospitality in Australia, our client is a long-established leader in the hospitality industry.
With stunning venues and a focus on premium product, they have created unique and memorable experiences across all their businesses.
Our client knows that their staff are their number one asset, with endless progression this company will help you reach you career goals.
The ideal candidate for this role will have a proven track record of leading high performing teams while delivering results. They must be food and beverage driven and be passionate about creating memorable experiences for guests.
This role will see you being responsible for all facets of the business including cost management, people experience and product. You will be responsible for driving top-line revenue as well as managing the bottom line.
To be successful in this role you will have:
- 2 plus years of experience working at a premium, high paced environment in a leadership position.
- The ability to manage a diverse suite of operations simultaneously.
- High-level financial acumen relevant to P&L management and cost control.
- Experience in large venues and excellent compliance knowledge.
- A track record of building great teams with a positive culture.
This role is offering a strong remuneration package relevant to candidate experience as well as a strong benefits package.
To learn more about this role, submit your application or contact Charlie Fussell on email@example.com