Our client is a true leader in their field, with a strong portfolio of pubs across Melbourne. With family ties running deep through this group, they truly nurture and care for their staff.
This group have engaged with us to support them in finding their next Assistant Manager for their flagship pub.
As Assistant Manager of this multifaceted hotel, you will lead the team, ensuring that service standards are being upheld, hotel compliance is strictly adhered to, venue presentation is immaculate at all times and the punters are left with wide smiles.
You will be the face of the hotel when the General Manager is absent and report any shift issues or complaints back to them for immediate attention.
This role, behind the General Manager, is an integral link for running a smooth pub operation and your hard work won’t go unnoticed with the groups managing directors.
To be successful in this role you will have;
- Previous experience as an Assistant Manager within hotel operations
- A strong understanding of food, beverage and gaming
- Hands on approach and ability to lead a team
- A strong understanding of hotel compliance
- A passion for the industry and desire to develop your career
This role is offering a strong remuneration package of $80,000 plus super plus group benefits.
To learn more about this role, submit your application!