Our client's venue is an exciting CBD location, by a world-renowned leader in the Hotel sector who have multiple offerings across the Asia Pacific region. This is a company that value people and personality over all else. Our client aims to provide a place of luxury, where service is an art and an honour.
The Cafe & Wine Bar Manager will effectively facilitate the service of food & beverage within the venue. You will work closely with senior leadership to coordinate operations in both service and back of house. The role will also require team building, including staff recruitment, induction and training as well as day to day management. You will be responsible for maintaining WHS, compliance standards and protocol as well as general upkeep of the venue.
A passion for hospitality, beverage and a strong willingness to learn will see the successful candidate excel in the role.
To be successful in this role you will have;
- Exceptional interpersonal skills
- Strong cocktail and wine knowledge
- A keen eye for detail and identifying opportunity
- Experience in using guest feedback to improve service & product
- A high standard of operations, procedures and service
- Previous success in effectively running a large team
- A hands-on approach to management and leadership
- The ability to understand and action financial reports
- An understanding of recruitment procedures and staff rostering & training
To learn more about this role, submit your application or contact Adam van den Bok via firstname.lastname@example.org