Our client is one that you will be proud to work for, with a portfolio of businesses spread across Sydney, delivering high-quality F&B, gaming, and entertainment.
They are the industry leaders in creating operational efficiency, delivering maximum return on investment across all revenue streams.
As the Group Operations Manager, you will be responsible for a portfolio of venues from a strategic and operational perspective. Reporting to the COO, you will drive your teams to ensure they are exceeding the high standards of service while maintaining procedures.
Each day will present new challenges relating to business performance, people, compliance, and more. The role will require a majority of time to be spent in the venue, leading the team from the front and staying close to customers.
To be successful in this role you will have:
- Experience as an Area Manager overseeing multiple properties
- Adaptive communication style enabling you to lead a diverse range of teams
- Strong leadership skills and the ability to drive commercial strategy
- A hands-on approach combined with strategic vision
- Full understanding of compliance regulations across food, beverage, and gaming
This role is offering a strong remuneration package comprised of a generous base salary plus super.
To learn more about this role, submit your application or contact Richie via email@example.com